2015年9月29日星期二

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy on Nephrotic Syndrome

I hope my story can be some of help for patients with Nephrotic Syndrome. If you are now troubled by Nephrotic Syndrome, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be some help for you!
Name: Gao Peng
Gender: male
Age: 33
Country:China What Natural Cures Work for Nephrotic Syndrome
I hope my story can be some of help for patients with Nephrotic Syndrome. If you are now troubled by Nephrotic Syndrome, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be some help for you!Stem Cell Therapy for Nephrotic Syndrome
I always feel weakness last summer, and Swelling (edema), particularly around my eyes and in my ankles and feet. Foamy urine also occurred in me. I was diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome after I have a test in our local hospital last summer. I feel said about that. I know Nephrotic Syndrome is a kidney disease developed gradually. If I can't control it in good conditions, I will have to face dialysis! It is terrible for me. I have a family where is full of happiness and love. I have two lovely and beautiful daughters. I am so fearful. I asked the most advanced kidney disease hospital on internet. I got the answers is Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. Then I checked in the hospital in last August. How to Stop Swollen Stomach for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients

There I was treated by Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy at last. I got Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy input on August 11 for the first time. And I could feel the obvious Immunotherapy effects in me. The swelling in the body disappeared soon, and there is no pain any more in my back. The test changed from Routine urine and: PRO + 2, 24-hour urinary protein quantitative 0.49 to PRO-24-hour urinary protein quantitative 0.17 after 10 days I used Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. I was cared by kindly nurses and doctors, they are all with good quality and gave many help during that period. Now I have checked out form Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital for about 9 months, the Nephrotic Syndrome didn't reoccur in me any more. Many thanks for Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital.

没有评论:

发表评论

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: